They were born on October 2nd. Click Here.
The little one died because it was too small. The one that died was right next to the black on in the picture. their names are Huwey, Duwey, Luwie, and Sydney. It was going to be sid instead of sydney until we found out the black one is a girl and all the rest are BOYZ!!!!!! Oh well they are co cute anyways.
blog4ever♫☺♫
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Do You Want To See My Kittens?
Posted by Elizabeth at 12:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 cuties say...:
The kittens are so cute and I love holding them!
i can't see the link. i can imagine the cute little kittens!
Yes! Yes! I want to see your kittens!!!
Your kitties are so cute. I have to come over and see them today. I like your header picture.
bye bye.♥☺♥
That is so cute!!!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫
Post a Comment