CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I love the holidays

Don't you just love the holidays. The holidays are the best time of year. If you like to listen to music go to 97.5 cool FM if you live in Pasco. It has great Christmas songs. Also on my music list to the right listen to the first song and really listen to the lyrics. They are so beautiful. Christmas is a time for giving not getting. People tend to serve others more during the holidays because they are thinking of christ, but we should always think of christ and we should always serve. This month I am trying to serve too. A few weeks ago I went around my neighborhood asking people for donations to give to my school because we were doing a canned food drive. There was a competition between all the grade levels who could earn the most cans. My grade (6th grade) came in first my about 1000 cans. I felt so good that I was serving those who didn't have enough money to buy food. We can serve year round so keep serving.

blog4ever!!!!

♪Kenley♪

4 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

i ♥ the holidays also!!!

Johnsons said...

It is important to serve. I'm glad our school can do the food drive! I hope that our school helped many people who are in need.

[jessica] said...

Hey Elizabeth...


Efy sign ups are next month! =]

Jodi said...

You girls are so cute! And I love the holidays too - they're the best!