Today i came home after a busy day at school and made myself a snack bowl with pretzels, dried cranberries, raisins, and pistachios. I cracked open one of the pistachios and to my surprise.....

this is what i (elizabeth) saw. I started crying. I almost ate it!!!! I had grahm craker with PB instead.





10 cuties say...:
That was pretty nasty all right. Actually, your crying was more like a laugh, disgusted, cry all in one. So sorry.
That is disgusting!!! I'm so glad you didn't eat it. EWWWW!
That is so gross. I would have cried too. Matt says he doesn't know if he can eat another pistachio...and he loves them!
SICK. I don't like nuts, but this just gives me one more reason not to eat them.
that is way grosser than what you were telling me at school!
ok, what the heck is that??????????? it looks soooooo discusting!!!
THAT IS SO GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it? Some kind of bug?
How did you get that do the happy dance thing. Its really cute.
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺
NASTY!
I am SO sorry Elizabeth!!! That is so scary!!!
I am having a GIVE AWAY!
Post a Comment