Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.
Why is Dallin the only one without a halo?
I like how you made Elizabeth slightly shorter than you! Are you going to make a new one once Emma arrives?
Could you tell me how to make the music note? I love it:-) ♥♥♥♥
How CUTE!
I was going to ask the same question that Emily asked - where's Dallin's halo? ;)
Hey, Wats up!Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§Emma♥
What a long family. That picture will go on forever. That is funny that you put those what you call it things around the top of your head. I can't think of it. You put it on everybody except for DALLIN!!!!!!!!!! Funny!!!!Bye bye.♥☼♥☺
CUTE!!!
I changed my blog cheak it out.syla
Post a Comment
9 cuties say...:
Why is Dallin the only one without a halo?
I like how you made Elizabeth slightly shorter than you! Are you going to make a new one once Emma arrives?
Could you tell me how to make the music note? I love it:-)
♥♥♥♥
How CUTE!
I was going to ask the same question that Emily asked - where's Dallin's halo? ;)
Hey,
Wats up!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§
Emma♥
What a long family. That picture will go on forever. That is funny that you put those what you call it things around the top of your head. I can't think of it. You put it on everybody except for DALLIN!!!!!!!!!! Funny!!!!
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺
CUTE!!!
I changed my blog cheak it out.
syla
Post a Comment