CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What would you say?

BEWARE THIS IS A REALLY RANDOM AND DORKY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!












If you were at a dance and the person you were dancing with asked you...

"If you had a time machine where would you go?"

What would you say.

By the way this really did happen with Elizabeth at a Stake dance....

Elizabeth's responce: "Well, I don't know, I have never thought about that"

My Joking around responce: "Before I met you"

My real responce: " I would go into the future and see what the world is like"

♪Kenley♪

3 cuties say...:

Em and Ms said...

I heard about this. So funny--I love your joking response Kenley!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm actually dying to see this kid. I wonder if he realizes he's been discussed so much over the last few day.

Anonymous said...

first off you never make any dorky posts. second off, dont I make dorky posts all the time? and third off, i am laughing my head off right now that im going to cry! who is that kid? uh i think im going to name him "random question guy" there that is good