CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sorry we had a delay. But to catch up here is our first recipe. I made these delicious cookies for my achievement days. They are called...
The Perfect chocolate chip cookies!













Recipe:

makes 2 dozen cookies

1 1/4 cup all-purpose
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips.

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda.

2. At medium speed beat in butter and sugars until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips.

3. drop dough by spoon onto an ungreesed large cookie sheet. You should be able to fit 9 cookies per sheet. Bake 11 minuets. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.

4.Repeat with remaining dough. Hopfully they are so good they won't last long. They can be stored up to a week in a tightly sealed container.

11 cuties say...:

browneyedgirl said...

cookies. yuuum! they look sooo good!

-Madeline Lott

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have your blog back. I'm going to try that recipe. You can come over and help. Now we can make comments back and forth.
Bye bye.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Excellent idea Kenley to eliminate the nuts and double up on chocolate. I like nuts, but I love chocolate. They were DELICIOUS!

Jan said...

Do you guys cater? I am feeling like I really am lucky to have a couple of chefs 2 doors down. I am thinking of some plans for them this summer. Oh the possibilities. Those cookies do look perfect. Yummers.

Sarah Jones said...

Looks good! I am glad you got the blog back up - did you ever figure out what the problem was?

rip said...

Thanks for the recipe! They were delicious. I will have to try making them. Hopefully, they will turn out as good as yours did.

Anonymous said...

These look really good. I could eat one right about now. I'm glad you are back in business.

Em and Ms said...

Wow girls these look yummy! I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I can't wait to see what other recipes you have!

Kristen M said...

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMM. that's all i have to say.

Catherine said...

These cookies were excellent!!! Kenley, you're a better cook than me! I'd have you over anytime, to cook up a meal and dessert for me and my family! Glad to have you as one of my girls in achievement days! You are sweet.

Sarah Jones said...

we tried these and loved them!