We were tagged by miss Mattie! Here are the rules:
1. Answer questions from a list of family, friends, and fellow bloggers.
2. If you don't have 18 names you can pick a name for the last question.
3. Tag 5 people.
Next miss Mattie asked us to answer the following questions:
Q. When did you meet the first person on your list?
A . ~Heather~ We met heather when we were born.
Q. What do you like about the third person on your list?
A. ~Natasha~ She has a great attitude and was a great primary chorister.
Q. What do you like best about the 5th and 6th person on your list?
A. ~Jan~ Jan has a great sence of humor and is very hospitable.
~Emily~ She is fun and exciting to be around.
Q. How long have you known the 9th person on your list?
A. ~Debie~ Since before we were born.
Q. What impresses you about the 11th and 12th person on your list?
A. ~Sarah and David~ They are very fun and creative
~ Sister Brown~ She plans great achievment day activities.
Q. What is a memory with the 16th person on your list?
A. ~Marilyn~ Sleeping over with her daughters and for the first time we tried peanut butter on pancakes.
Comment: Say something nice about the 18th person on your list.
A. ~Alicia~ She has a great smile.
We are going to tag
1. Michelle
2. Kristen
3. Terra
4. Terri
5. Emma
Thanks Mattie! We had a lot of fun.






13 cuties say...:
You girls did a great job on that. You girls will have so much fun blogging. Have a good day.
Bye bye.
This was a great tag. You girls did a nice service to those you honored. Its so fun to read your thoughts and get into those brilliant heads of yours. Loved it.
Glad to see the investigation is over. It is good you are back in business. You guys are so cool and fun. Very creative as well. I am glad I have known you since the day you born.
I can't do that tag because I only have 4 people on my list.
Bye 4 now.
I'm glad you realize that you have known me since before you were born. I talked to you and sang loud songs, that's how you know the words to lots of different songs, especially ABBA songs.
Emma, You can use people that don't have a blog such as your mom and dad.
That sounds like fun- but I never made a list- I will have to one day though!
Kenley, you need to put that strawberry snack on here. It was delicious!!
-Haley
Emma, Just do as many as you can.
I LOVE your background it is so cute!!!!!!!!! Tag me when I have more people on my LIST ok.
bye 4 now!!
I like your new header.
Bye bye.
I'm lovin' the new header! It really goes with your title!
I love your new header. Good Job. Gram. Mason
Post a Comment