First before we annnounce the winners here are the answers.
This is weird looking spice number 1. It is called Fennel. The country it is most
produced in is India.
This is weird looking spice number 2. It is called star anise.
The country is is most produced in is also India.
Weird looking spice number 3 is called Charnushka. The country it is most produced in is Asia Minor. The winners are listed below...
1a. Fennel: Jan, Mattie
1b. India: N/A
2a. star anise: Jan, Mattie
2b. India: N/A
3a. Charnushka: Haley, Jan
3b. Asia : Michelle
Thank you to all of you who participated!





5 cuties say...:
I'm glad I won. Do I get a prize?
Bye bye.
Good Job girls. Spice recognition is an important part of any Stylish Chef's repitoire.
Actually there are no prizes this time. But tune in for our giveaway in June
I totally missed the places reading. I would have guessed India and Asia. That was a blast by the way. Thanks girls.
oh man! I just realized that I hadnt seen an update from you guys in awhile and that google reader won't tell me when you update, so I have missed a ton of posts! oh well, I will make sure and check back more often. Did you enjoy that cake at Olive Garden? It is by far my favorite dessert from any restaurant. Are you excited for the trip?!
Post a Comment