We have decided to do a Monday Trivia (Monday Mind Extender). Today's question is about cooking items.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Monday's Mind Extender #1
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:16:00 PM
Labels: Kenley's Trivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have decided to do a Monday Trivia (Monday Mind Extender). Today's question is about cooking items.
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:16:00 PM
Labels: Kenley's Trivia

10 cuties say...:
I'll have to think about that. I'm going to use the internet. When I know the answers I'll make a comment.
Bye bye.
I helped you a little with this game and I still can't remember the name of the odd middle picture. Hope your readers enjoy a challenge.
I know for sure that the middle one is a star anise. I have a feeling about the first one, but I am going to make sure and the third one, you have to provide a better one than that picture. It is a seed though.
Fennel. The Barefoot Contessa uses it all the time. So I went on her website and looked up recipes and then remember the word fennel. That is the first picture.
It is some sort of seed that I have used before to make sprouts. I just can't think if its radish seeds or something else. See Ya around chefies. This is about the 3rd picture.
My mom and I did some research. The first picture is fennel. The middle picture is star anise. We don't know what the last picture is. I just hope I got the first and second picture right.
Bye bye.
PS I just saw that my mom said the answers. But we did the research together. So its fine.
Bye bye.
The last one is charnushka. It was fairly easy to figure out because when I clicked on it, it said charnush on the top. I the did a google image search of "charnush" and found out it is called "charnushka".
-Haley
Fennel, star anise and charnushka
you guys are crazy cookers! Cute new blog! Whatever you make and with what ever ingredients just make sure you give me a taste! :) Now Marinda REALLY wants to start a blog!
I'm not responding by the deadline. Sorry, but I really don't know what any of them are. but I am guessing one of them is grown in China.
Post a Comment