CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Lucky"

Do you ever hear a word so much it kinda gets annoying? Well "Lucky" is our word. We are Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky because our grandma just bought us tickets to...



THE TOP 10 AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!






We are soooooooo excited. Elizabeth and I are going with her and her and our grandma Phyllis.



We are going on July 11th. Tickets are on sale here.

10 cuties say...:

Em and Ms said...

Oh you girls are SO lucky! I am totally jealous. We really want to go this year but when it's here in Vegas is July 5, when we'll be up in Utah. Quite the dilemma. You girls are never going to forget this summer! So many fun things!

Debie Spurgeon said...

You think you're excited?

What about me, I'll get to see those dreamy eyes in person.

Sarah Jones said...

Fun! I dont really watch American Idol, but I can imagine that would be a really great concert!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you girls. My mom and I looked and we might go too. If I can I'll have so much fun. We are going to Tacoma and you are going to Portland. So I won't see you. Have fun. You got a busy summer ahead of you. You are going everywhere. Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky.
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

I want to come!!

Elizabeth said...

Michelle they are going to Las Vegas.

Jan said...

No fair lucky girls......Hope you have fun.

Nicole said...

I might be going to that top 10 concert with Mattie!!! It sounds like a blast!!! I love visiting your blog, Kenley!!! C U l8ter!

A ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Kenley: Why did you even vote for David Cook at all? I thought you LOVED David Archuleta!