CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer!!!!!!

This summer we are planning a numerous amount of fun activities.




Elizabeth and Heather are going to see her and her in Las Vegas.




Las Vegas

Elizabeth and our dad are going to Girls Camp.






Camp Zerahemla



Elizabeth and I are going to be doing the Pasco school district summer choir program.

Music Notes

We are planning to play lots of tennis, go on tons of walks/runs, and bike rides.






Our whole family is going to Utah to see him and her.



Provo, Utah


We are going to NYC and D.C. with our grandparents and them.


Times Square



White House


Oh yeah and I (Kenley) have to squeeze in my birthday.
What are you doing this summer????????

9 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

The White House is so cool in person!!! I don't know if I have anything planned this summer. Your lucky your going to NYC. Have fun!!
Bye bye.

Jan said...

Maine for sure.

Anonymous said...

This summer I am working. I am going to try to go to the beach a few times. AND one of the stylish chefs is coming to see me and we are going to see STOMP OUT LOUD! I can't wait. You girls have got the funnest summer ahead of you, when will you have time for your summer home work.

Debie Spurgeon said...

You girls deserve all this fun you have planned this summer.

Sarah Jones said...

Well, all the fun things I am doing this summer will include you guys! Your visit & the big east coast trip are probably the highlights of summer 2008.

Em and Ms said...

Whoa! Sounds like a fun summer for sure! I don't know that I've ever had that much excitement in one summer. Matt said all of Elizabeth's dreams are coming true--we still remember the first time I met you and you told us how much you love the city lights. I'm glad you're playing tennis--I love that sport. Have fun!

We're going to the beach this weekend, having some wonderful visitors the next few weeks, going to Utah for the 4th of July, going to Washington and the Oregon Coast the end of July, and in September we're going to Monterey! We haven't planned August yet but I'm sure it'll be fun.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Wait, wait, wait. You girls are forgetting something very big that you are going to do this summer.

Anonymous said...

I am going to girls camp with Elizabeth and her father, and AMERICAN IDOL with both of you! I can't wait! gram.mason

[jessica] said...

haha:) i have efy, girls camp, and then come september, i'll be a big bad FRESHMAN!!!!

:) Jessica [llml]