I was tagged by her.
Kenley:
*5 favorite colors
1.Green
1.Green
2. Blue
3. Purple
4.Pink
5. Brown
*5 best friends
1. Elizabeth
2. Mattie
3. Morgan
4. Carson
5. Kelsey
*5 favorite animals
1. Puppies
2. Kittens
3. Chicks
4. Dolphins
5. Penguins or lizards
*5 favorite foods
1.Homemade soup
2. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
3. Cream cheese and Bagel
4. ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!
5. BBQ baked lays
*5 favorite movies/videos/TV shows
1. Charlie bit me
2.Alvin and the Chipmunks
3. Cosby show episodes
4. Viva rock Vegas (Flintstones)
5. Suite life of Zack and Cody
* 5 people I tag
1. Debie (mom)
2. Debbie A.
3. Terri M
4. Sarah J.
5. Heather S.
Thanks Mattie. ;)





3 cuties say...:
Your top favorite food is homemade soup? Is that since that delicious Tortellini soup you had the other day and took twice to school for lunch?
Your welcome for the tag. Now I know more about you that I didn't know. I love all the animals you do. On your favorite colors of course green would be your first choice.
Check my mom's blog. She has a funny post. Love the tag.
Bye bye.
I love lay's chips
S.Y.L.A.
:>
Post a Comment