Unfortunately, I never had the right kind of hair to wear a banana clip. I was always jealous of the full, thick hair. I know the answer, so I won't guess.
A for sure and maybe D. I think it was popular in the 80s. I remember I had one when I was small, but I dont think I ever figured out how to use it correctly. Do you have a banana clip?
Congrats on your solo Elizabeth! Your amazing you did such a good job! Its not good to be Smart, beautiful AND talented! Save some for the rest of us! :)
14 cuties say...:
ok options A and D use banana clips. and i'm guessing that they became popular in the 80's.
-- jessica
Unfortunately, I never had the right kind of hair to wear a banana clip. I was always jealous of the full, thick hair. I know the answer, so I won't guess.
I have no idea. I'll think and come back later.
You asked how do I get my comment thing to pop up. I'll teach you that when you come over.
Whats weird about the deadline is that it is the day after my B-Day. That is just creepy to me. I'll come visit later.
Bye bye.
I got the answer. It is A. It was popular in the 90's. I think.
Bye bye.
A and it was the late 80's and into the 90's. Glad its over. All thought, I still use mine occasionally.
A for sure and maybe D. I think it was popular in the 80s. I remember I had one when I was small, but I dont think I ever figured out how to use it correctly. Do you have a banana clip?
No We don't have one but Elizabeth is doing a reaserch project.
blog4ever!
i never, ever had hair thick enough to hold one of those lovelies (?) in place...i am guessing a & d.
this is a very unique question...you two crack me up :)
My guess is A and the 80s.
I think it is A and D. The clips might have been popular around the 90's and inbetween now. I'm not positive, but this is my best guess.
A of course! My hair was too thin also! :(
answers: A and D. I know this from Elizabeth's awesome brochure on the 80s styles for the research project.
-Haley
Congrats on your solo Elizabeth! Your amazing you did such a good job! Its not good to be Smart, beautiful AND talented! Save some for the rest of us! :)
a.and d.
S.Y.L.A.
Post a Comment