CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holy Guacamole!!!!!!!!!

For dinner last night I made some Guacamole!!!!! It was the best guacamole I have EVER made! Here is a picture of it.




I don't want to totally copy the recipe so click here for the recipe!


is good on sandwiches, tacos, and it is also good for a dip.



blog4ever!

4 cuties say...:

Debie Spurgeon said...

How did I get so lucky as to be the mother of A Stlish Chef?
It was yummy on that croissant with the veggies and turkey. You are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy that sounds really good. Can you make me some? Or if you have some left over, I'll be right over. I'll have to make it some time. It might not be as good as yours, but still good. Thanks for the share.
Bye bye.

Jan said...

I don't know how to spell, but YMMUY.

Deborama said...

Mmmmmm, I'll bring my chips over!