CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all who entered our giveaway! I promise that this pick was totally random. I even thought it would be fair if someone else picked the winner for me so I had Britton do it. A picture to prove it.


Well I guess it's time to announce the winner.


I will give 5 clues about this winner.

  1. She is under the age of 35.


  2. She does not have any children


  3. She is not married


  4. She has a great personality


and last but not least

5. Her initials are NW.



Can you guess who it is.......



If you were thinking of Nicole Woodbury you are right!!!!!!!!!



Congrats Nicole!!!

blog4ever!

6 cuties say...:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Oh well, I'm bummed I didn't win. I guess I'll have to buy my own crystal light this summer.
Congratulations Nicole.

Anonymous said...

Good job Nicole. You won!! I'm so happy for you. That is to bad that I didn't win. Thats ok. I'll just go buy the stuff myself, so I have something. Congrats Nicole!!!
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

too bad you said nicole when you described me.

Jan said...

I was thnking of you to Michelle. That's funny. Congrats Nicole.

Nicole said...

YAY!!! OMG, I won another contest! There's only 1 thing I can say...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!I'm a winner, see my prize, your a loser who sits and cries! JUST KIDDING! ( NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! JUST A JOKE FROM SPONGEBOB! ) Talk to me later, Kenley!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.