CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friends!

I have so many good friends in blogging world. I am challenging 5 of them to try and guess the word of the defintion I have wrote for them. I am going to pass it on to 5 different people after I am done. If I pass it on to you, then you have to pass it on to 5 more people, etc.
My 5 friends I am going to do are...

  1. Emma = One that provides mirth, amusement, excitement, or playfulness.


  2. Hillary = pleasing; agreeable; delightful


  3. Mattie = A person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard


  4. Sarah = delighting the senses or mind.


  5. Kristen = Characterized by awe

I am passing this on to...


1. Sister Brown

2. Debie (my mom)

3. Sister Ashton

4. Jan

5. Sporty Girl


Have fun!

blog4ever!

11 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

I hope they can guess mine. Great post. That is a good defintion for me.
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

You said I need to choose a word? So I'll guess a person attached to another by feelings. I'm going too guess that.
Bye bye.

♪Emmy♪ said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! Are you LDS? I am! Great idea by the way!

The family trunk said...

I hope they can guess mine. I don't really get it. So can you make a comment on my blog and explane it more. Thanks.
bye 4 now

Jan said...

How fun girls. I will get camp rockin on this.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Ok, I get it. I have to think of 5 people and tell them a definition of a word, then they have to come up with the word, right?
This sounds like a perfect thing to do as a trivia game on my blog, I'll get to it this week.

Elizabeth said...

Yes we are LDS!

Sarah Jones said...

I guess that my word is AWESOME, because thats what I am. We are super excited to see you later this week!

Kristen M said...

oh man, i guess my word is AWESOME too. :) fun game.

Nicole said...

Kenley I made a club on my blog!!! Please join my club! FOR MORE INFO, SEE MY NEW POST ON MY BLOG!!! I hope you join my club!

Abby said...

I got a video and music on my blog.