Today is the forth of July! Right now I am in Utah. We saw and awesome parade. Later we are going to the Stadium of fire! (Miss-Mattie I will be sure to get a picture for you. I can't get it autographed though.) I am so excited! We arrived here yesterday. We went to a restaurant called California Pizza Kitchen. It was soooooo good. Elizabeth and I got some noodles w/ spicy PB sauce, green onions, carrots, and peanuts. We also went to the children museum. It was so cool! You could go rock climbing, play with water, sit on a horse, there was a green screen, you could pretend to be on the newz, and there was a big metal beehive where we were the worker beez, the queen bee sat at the top of the hive, and there were balls for the pollen. This morning we saw like ten different hot air balloons floating above Sarah's house. My favorite ones were the one that looked like a strawberry and the piggy one. Yesterday we went to the conference center. It was awesome. As you all know today is the forth of July! Forth of July is a day to think about our country.Well I have to go...
blog4ever!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Utah! and 4th of july!
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 cuties say...:
I'm out of town too. I'm on the computer in the lobby. We are in Sumpter, OR. We went on the this train ride. The train was awesome. The weird thing about being here is that Nicole is camping 30 miles away from us. She doesn't know that. I think I saw her. Plus Sister Warnick is camping there too. So there is 2 people we know here. You have a fun 4th of July!!! Please get me a picture. Happy 4th of July.
Bye bye.
we have a california pizza kitchen here too! it way yummy=]. i cant wait until next weekend!!
Why are you asking when Bentleys birthday is? It is November 26th.
Bye bye.
Kenley go to my blog. I did a post about you.
bye bye.
Hi my name is McKenzie and I found you through Miss Mattie's blog. I wanted to tell you how cute I think you guys blog is. I love readiing it!!
If you want to read my blog you can go to- www.mckandklee.blogspot.com
Go to my blog NOW!!!!!! There is something there for you.
bye bye.
KENLEY! I made a new post today on my blog! Check it out! HURRY!
Hey Kenley! What color do you want for your clothespins? I am going to try to send you everything by next week so you can start enjoying your winnings!
I started a club come check it out
SYLA
=>
Post a Comment