I got this blogger award from Miss-Mattie and Jan and Nicole.
Rules of the award:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award, and then add their links.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominate.
I am going to nominate....
1. Sister Moon - She is a great person and always has a smile on her face! :)
2. Sister Brown - She is an awesome activity day leader and she always comes up with great ideas!
3. Sister Ashton - She always tries her hardest to do her best in all she does!
4. Hillary - I haven't know her for very long but so far she has been really nice and encoraging.
5. Amy - She has been very helpful to my school in the past years. Now I am moving on to middle school. :-(
6. Sister Mcdonald - She is very hospitable and is great with kids. ( Primary )
7. Drum roll Please..... And last but not least Sister Woodward!
blog4ever!





11 cuties say...:
I love this award. I like how you gave it to 8th warders. Even though Sister Woodward isn't in 8th ward anymore she still is a great person. I can't remember if this is your secound award or not.
My mom said we might be able to go to the TOP 10 AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!!!!!! Now I can see how great they are. I'm so excited. Hope you like your award.
Bye bye.
thanks ladies! Your too sweet like honey butter!
Very cool!=}
you know you still owe us some pictures
that was ryan up there by the way=}
I am laughing that you described sister McDonald as hospitable. It's a great word and she definately is, but I think it's funny.
Thanks for visitng my blog,I haven't had a person visit in a long time.
Hi. My name is McKenzie, and I did visit your blog. I think I left a comment though. Well I love your blog.
The answers to the questions you asked me are-1. I am 10 years old. 2.I live in Texas.
I love your clock!!! It is so cute. Have a good summer!!
bye 4 now!*:)
Hi,
If you guys still want to be in my blogging friends bracelet club, email me your home address.
wjharbour@juno.com
Go to my blog.
Bye bye. ;)
Hey, thanks ladies!! I think you guys are very hospitable too. ;)
Post a Comment