CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Britton!








I don't know about you but Britton is one of the cutest, funniest, and smartest toddlers I know. Here are some pictures of him.




P.S. if you didn't know britton is my baby brother. He is almost 21 months old. His birthday is Novemer 4th.

Blog4ever!

7 cuties say...:

Debie Spurgeon said...

You are sweet, sweet sisters. Britton loves you girls. I am so grateful you are so willing to help watch Britton. You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Britton is the cutest!!! Those are some great pics. Your so sweet to post your brother.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Anonymous said...

You asked me how to get those ♥hearts♥!! They are so easy, all you have to do is push the ALT button and the number 3 on the side of the keyboard not on top. And if you push the ALT button and different numbers it shows different ones. ☺♦♣♠•◘○☻♥. Like those. Have fun doing this ♥♥♥♥.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Anonymous said...

those are cute pics of britton =]



Ryan

Deborama said...

He is quite a bundle of smooshyness! He is so cute and melts everyone with that smile! And to think you get another once next year! Lucky you!

terramisu said...

He makes me smile everytume I see him!!!

Jodi said...

What cute pictures! I love watching you big sisters taking care of your younger siblings. You guys are amazing!