CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Answers

The answers to the mii competition...... and the winner is.................................................................





There was a TIE between My mom and I.



Congratulations to Myself and My mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The answers to who did which.......


Elizabeth did the 4th one


I did the 3rd one


Dallin did the 2nd one


Cameron did the 5th one


and my mom did the 1st one.



Hee Hee
blog4ever‼‼☼☺☼

5 cuties say...:

♪Emmy♪ said...

wich one was the ugliest??? do you have that result?

♪Emmy♪ said...

oh wait. i was just looking at my answers and I got every single one wrong!!!!! ☺ ha! I stink at this!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Yeh, my ugly dude tied for first. I thought he was pretty scary.

Johnsons said...

Wow. I didn't know that you put advertisements on here.

Nicki said...

Hey girls,
I love the blog and music. I tagged you on my blog, so check it out.