I have a few recomendations. Well thirteen to be excact....











This is the Series Of Unfortunate Events. The movie might be dumb but the books are amazing!!! I just finished the Whole series last night. Oh if you are gonna read the books you HAVE to read the dedications in the front. Each book contains 13 chapters except book 13 which has 13 chapters and a whole other book inside of it called Chapter 14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Lemoney Snicket writes. I totally think you should read them. If you have read part of the Series....












This is the Series Of Unfortunate Events. The movie might be dumb but the books are amazing!!! I just finished the Whole series last night. Oh if you are gonna read the books you HAVE to read the dedications in the front. Each book contains 13 chapters except book 13 which has 13 chapters and a whole other book inside of it called Chapter 14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Lemoney Snicket writes. I totally think you should read them. If you have read part of the Series....Finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you will love the last few books. It totally helps when a friend is reading the series w/ you of has already read the whole series because there are a few confusing spots that I am sure that you could figure out.
Tip: Read slowly. You can't afford to skip chapters.
My favorite books are numbers 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 13.
Go to the library NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blog4ever!☼☺☼
Random Thought: Did you know that when you hold down the shift and press 1 and 9 it does 3 "!" in a row?





10 cuties say...:
You must love those books so much. I can't wait to have a sleep over.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I forgot the last time I read those books,
I have read them all.
I love those books. They're hilarious. My dad read a few of them.
Thirteen's a unlucky number... One author always didn't write page thirteen on page thirteen. He skipped to fourteen.
I have all thirteen books I've read them all ready and I am reading them again.
syla
I'm glad you enjoyed them, from beginning to end.
I've read four or five of these books. I really like them!! I just got too busy to finish. But, you've made me very interested again, so I'm going to read them all! :)
Austin loves those books, I don't think he has read all of them though, thats a lot of books! I thought they were too gloomy and weird, of course I only read part of the first and saw pieces of the movie. I will tell Austin to finish them
Those look really good girls. I love the pictures on the cover too. Thanks.
Kenley i didn't like these books at all!
Post a Comment