CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sorry

Sorry we took so long to post our trip. We put a slide show right there ---► ---► ---►

(arrow 3 dashes then hold the alt down and do 16 like this ---► ---►)

It was AMAZING!!!!!! I had so much fun!!!!!!!!!

By the way have fun looking at the pictures

♫Kenley♫

blog4ever‼‼

12 cuties say...:

Elizabeth said...

---► Hee Hee

rip said...

Awesome pictures! I love the Christmas song too! It is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thats fine but I really like the slid show. Glad you had a fun time. What colors of bracelet to you want? Since you won my comtest.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

♪Emmy♪ said...

that looks so much fun!!!!

Sarah Jones said...

I liked seeing all your pictures! It was a fun trip, huh!? I am glad you enjoyed all the food places we went to, so did I!

Emily said...

I've Been To Washington D.C

Johnsons said...

I'm having a GIVE AWAY! It's not too late to sign up!! I love your pictures!

Johnsons said...

Kenley, tomorrow I will announce the give-away winner tomorrow. I also still accept any one who wants to sign up for it. I like your playlist!

Johnsons said...

You always cool play lists! The Christmas song is so cute! How you do the little music notes by the words you publish?

Johnsons said...

Kenley! Thanks for putting me on your BFF list!!! That's so nice of you! If I knew how to, I would put a little heart next to my message! Your slide show is really entertaining!

Johnsons said...

Hey, I have some cute pictures on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. You two will remember that trip for ever. Fun time. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!