CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!! I am so excited for the yummy food and all the love. Who is excited 4 Christmas. I know I am. Here are 50 things I am thankful for....

My mom (Debie Spurgeon)

My Dad ( Brent Edward Spurgeon)

Elizabeth Ashley Spurgeon

Me ( Only because what would I be without me)

Dallin McKay Spurgeon

Cameron Alexander Spurgeon

Britton Ellis Spurgeon

Emma Claire Spurgeon

Luke Jackson Spurgeon ( My brother died when he was a baby (That was about 3 years ago))

Any Reletives ( Grandparents, cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Etc.)

Jesus and Heavenly Father

Food

The Prophet

Warm Clothing

A Home

A bed

My Kittens

School ( Did I just say that?!?!?!?!)

Church

The Scriptures

Contacts

Music

Piano

Choir

My Choir Teacher

My Math and Science Teacher

Both My Language arts and History Teachers

My P.E. Teacher ( I am thankful for her but not the P.E. part)

My peer Mediation Teacher

Arts and Crafts

Telephones

Wii's

T.V.

Computers ( Including Internet, Blogger, Webkinz, Open Document, ETC.)

Gravity

My church Teacher

Trees and Plants

The Environment

All Animals

The President of the united states

Lightness

Darkness

Sun

Moon

Games

Cooking Supplies

Bleach

Celebrities ( Nice ones ( David Archuleta, Zac Efron, etc. )

Baths

The WHOLE WORLD

So no one is offended this list was not written in any particular order.

If feel bad for these guys. ( I am thankful to be in a centry where there is heating and cooling.)


What are some things you are thankful for?

♪Kenley♪

5 cuties say...:

♪Emmy♪ said...

wow!!! lol about the celebrites!! i am so excited for the food and love also!! Emmy

Johnsons said...

It's a good thing you are very thankful, Kenley!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Too bad they aren't in any particular order :)

haley said...

Its a good thing you didnt put it in order, because we all know who would be at the top of the list! : )

Johnsons said...

I'm thankful that I don't live in a big city.