CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emma Claire

This is our new baby sister. Isn't she just the cutest thing in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















♪Kenley and Elizabeth♪

7 cuties say...:

Em and Ms said...

She is super cute! We're so excited that she is finally here. I bet you girls are just loving every minute with her. Emma won't be hurting for attention that's for sure!

Sarah Jones said...

She has tons of hair, huh?! I am excited to meet her, but I don't think we'll be back there until at least August. Can you make sure she doesn't grow too much before then?

Emily said...

She is soooo Cute :D

Anonymous said...

she is sooooo cute! and she has my name!! she is just sooooo cute! i want a baby sissy!

Johnsons said...

I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

She is just DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to come over and she here so badly. She is so CUTE!!!!
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺

Johnsons said...

How exciting!!!!!!!♥♪♥☺♥♪♥