CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tennis!

A few weeks ago I (Elizabeth) started Tennis after school! Our first match is on April 8th.





















7 cuties say...:

Kristen M said...

kenley or elizabeth? Tennis is awesome! I LOVE it. I started in 7th grade and could barely hit the ball - I was like second alternate on our team - which means I was at the very bottom. But, I really enjoyed it and kept getting better and better. I played all through high school, and then played on the team at BYU-Idaho. It was so much fun. Hope you enjoy it too! Good luck on your match!

[jessica] said...

Haha your mom made you touch the horse? =] Thats pretty funny. I promise she won't hurt you=]

Em and Ms said...

Good luck in your first match! I had never played tennis before middle school but I loved it and played all through high school. Maybe we'll have to go play when I come up there next!

Sarah Jones said...

Good luck with tennis! I was on the team in 7th grade for 3 weeks and when we had still never even played a game in all that time, I quit. I bet you'll last longer than I did! We played ping pong the other day, which was fun!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Holy Moly, I didn't realize all the above relatives that have commented were all such avid tennis players. I played a little during High School and I can't wait to see your "SKILLZ" on the court. Have you ever watched a professional match? Well, most players make this obnoxious grunting noise when they pound the ball. I can't wait to see you play.

Anonymous said...

i love tennis! i am playing also. but i dont do matches...

Johnsons said...

That's cool! I didn't know that you were liked tennis!