Do you guys like the first song on our playlist???? We are singing it for a choir concert and (I am not trying to brag) but we sound AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you people rate the song for us with 1 being the WORST song in the ENTIRE WORLD and 100 being the best song you have ever heard. I would rate it a 88 but that is my opinion.
Thanx
Bye Bye
♪Kenley♪
Monday, April 6, 2009
Song????
Posted by Elizabeth at 5:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 cuties say...:
OOOOOOOh I LOOOOOOOOve it. 100000000000000000000000000
That's a very pretty song, I'll give it a 75.
90 i like this song, but not crazy about the singer
I heard that song before and I think it is about a 94. I really like it. I bet you sing it really good too.
♥Mattie♥
You can make a link if you want. I really don't care.
♥Mattie♥
100000000000000000000%!!!!!!!
Emma♥☺
TTYL
Bye
I think it'd sound better when you sing it! You're a good singer!
Post a Comment