CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today is our 1 year anniversary of our blog

so we are having a giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Deadline is April 11th at 1:11 pm


All the winners will be chosen randomly from Random.org



NOTICE:


PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR GIVEAWAY ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The prize is a surprize but it wil be awesome!!!!!☺♥☺


Good Luck to everyone!!!!



♪Kenley and Elizabeth♪

13 cuties say...:

Em and Ms said...

Woo hoo! A giveaway from you cute girls? Count me in! Happy blogiversary!

Kristen M said...

Wow, one year already! Congrats, and sign me up. I'm excited to see what you giveaway!

Anonymous said...

alright one post coming up! and i would LOVE to enter! i just wonder what the prize is...

Anonymous said...

I will go post a link to your giveaway. I can't wait to see what the prizes are. This giveaway reminds me that I need to send out the prizes from my giveaway.

Love the new background. I will e-mail you some backgrounds that don't delete any sidebars. TTYL.
♥Mattie♥

haley said...

Count me in! oh by the way, i saw your new car. at least i think its new?

{McKenzie} said...

I would love to enter. I need a topic for my coming back to blogging. I haven't posted in 2 weeks!

[jessica] said...

YOu got a new car finally?! btw i'm in!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Can I enter?

Elizabeth said...

Yes U can!!!☺☺☺

Johnsons said...

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! That's so awesome! Count me in!!!!!

Haylee Maughan said...

Hey kenley count me in !!!I would love to enter !happy anniversery

Jodi said...

Happy anniversary! Love your new background and I'd love to win your giveaway. ;)

The family trunk said...

I want to win the prize please please please!!!!
Emma♥☺
TTYL
Bye