CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Birthday

The Friday before my birthday Kenley, Haley, my mom
and I went on a G.N.O.{girls night out}



Olive Garden
We shared a delicious dessert. Some waiters even came and sang to me in italian.

















Hot Spa Nails




When we got home I opened my present from Haley, then we watched Martian Child.







My birthday present from my Mom and Dad...

7 cuties say...:

terramisu said...

Yum! Olive garden's chocolate mouse cake...(drool).. Now I can't think of anything else... Thanks!!! hehe

Debie Spurgeon said...

Thanks for sharing a few bites of that delicious cake. I love your new bike you chose, not we really do need to go on a bike ride.

Em and Ms said...

Looks like a fun time! Matt and I need to get our bikes fixed up so we can go on bike rides...of course now we need to get a baby seat! I'm so glad I got to be there for your birthday. I can't believe you're 13 already!

Jan said...

That bike is awesome. We can do some serious riding this summer. I can't wait. That looks like some fun times for sure. I am glad that you could have some chocolate. Every 13 year old needs some of that yummy stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. I love your new bike so much.
Bye bye.

The family trunk said...

Happy birthday Elizabeth. Hope you had a great birthday. I like your bike.
Bye 4 now.

Jocelyn said...

Martian child is the best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say but the desert looked really good from Olive garden