CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Answer!

First I want to congratulate all those who entered into the contest.

The answer was "A" and 80's and 90's.

The winners are...

  1. The Banana Clip

Jessica
Mattie
Jan
Sarah
sister Coleman
sis. Brown
Nicole
Sister Ashton
Haley


2. The decade

Jessica
Mattie
Jan
Sarah
sis. Brown
Nicole
Haley


Thanks for entering the contest. We are still building up to prizes at the time. Since there are sooo many winners we can't give prizes yet.

(Stay tuned for our giveaway around the 12th of June) =}

7 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my 3rd time winning something. I am glad I won.
Bye bye.

Jodi said...

Hey, I found your blog. I love the picture of you girls! And I totally wish I had your bedroom. Did you guys paint and decorate it?

Elizabeth said...

Yes we did decorate it. We actually did it a few months ago. I love it. It is the best bedroom I have ever had. I love sharing it but I wish I had my own room sometimes. If we get a bigger house I still want to share a room but I would like a bigger room.
blog4ever!

Jan said...

Awesome girls. That was a fun time...

Sarah Jones said...

Sweet - D was kinda a tricky one. I am really excited for the Stadium of Fire too. Did you know that Blue Man Group is supposed to be performing as well - grandma said that Elizabeth had said she really wanted to see them, so I just wanted to make sure you knew! I am so excited for you guys to come down and visit!

[jessica] said...

Have fun in Vegas guys. . . gosh i'm jealous. =]

later alligators

Nicole said...

I WON MY VERY FIRST CONTEST EVER IN BLOGGING WORLD!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOO! Thank you SO much Kenley and Lizzy!!! C U L8TER!!!