Happy Birthday to our dear friend Mattie.
Oh and sorry, It is a late birthday wish
Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
(Mattie on the left and Elizabeth on the Right)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Posted by Elizabeth at 12:57:00 PM
Labels: birthday, fun, Happy, Kenley and Elizabeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 cuties say...:
Hope you had a great day Mattie. It looks like you had fun with your Aunt that was here, don't forget your night out with us sometime, we'll have to schedule it.
You didn't have to do that. That was so sweet of you. I had a great birthday. Thanks.
Bye bye.
Youre welcome. It was nothing and I wanted to do another post about my friends and family.
blog4ever!
That was a really sweet thing you guys. I know that Mattie would just have loved it. Thanks.
Post a Comment