If you have ever been to the Stadium of fire then you know that it is every 4th of July. You should also know that there are TONS of famous people there!
This year they have.....
Miley Cyrus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you do not know who she is she is one of our favorite superstars. Here is a picture of her as Miley....

Here is a picture of the stadium of fire fireworks from outside the stadium.

Cool! Right?
(Elizabeth)
I am also very excited because I am leaving for Vegas in 2 hours.





19 cuties say...:
Grandpa actually *bought* the tickets - I just found them. (I thought he might want the recognition). Its going to be so much fun! Dont forget about Glenn Beck and Blue Man Group too! Have fun in Vegas Elizabeth!!
ps. one of the above comment deleted messages was from me. I accidentally commented from my work account so I deleted and reposted! I didnt do the first one though!
You girls just keep getting luckier and luckier! This will be a summer you'll never forget. Blue Man Group and Glen Beck too? Sounds like an awesome show! We'll see you in a few hours Elizabeth!
Oh girls, you two are completely, utterly, totally spoiled, but you totally deserve it too. You've worked hard this year at school and I think you need this break. (Not too much of a break, Brainy Homework starts Monday.)
I am excited about brainy homework. I know we are spoiled. But we have been working hard at school!!!! On an end of year math teast the other day I got 120%!!!!!
blog4ever!
Have a fun trip Elizabeth and you guys are so spoiled this summer. You deserve it though with all your hard work.
You have fun. It sounds like your going everywhere this summer.
Bye bye.
im having so much fun in vegas! STOMP was awesome. i also love the bellagio fountains! ill post when i get home!
Hi Kenly!
Your summer sounds like so much fun! I wish I was young again.
I just wanted to thank you so much for the cookies! They are so good and moist. I was really happy to see you and Mattie at my door. You two can cheer up anyone.
Thank you so much!!!
Ah post lots of pictures!!!
Kenley~ When are you doing your giveaway? I really want to enter.
Bye bye.
KENLEY!!! I HAVE A NEW VIDEO BAR ON MY BLOG!!! WATCH THE VIDEO WITH A WEBKINZ ROOM ON IT(THE TOP VIDEO) AND PUT THE SPEAKER ON FULL VOLUME BECAUSE THE VIDEO IS VERY VERY VERY QUIET. AND COMMENT AFTER WATCHING!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Ok girls you just made me totally homesick for the BYU stadium! I spent so many fun hours there! You have a great time. I have never been inside for the Stadium of fire but I have sat outside and watched lots!
still waiting for pictures. . . .
SO KENLEY... HAVE YOU WATCHED THE WEBKINZ VIRUS YET?! HUH HUH HUH? TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE WEBKINZ VIRUS AFTER YOU'VE WATCHED IT! OKEEDOKEE! C U L8TER!
I can't wait to hear about your trip to Vegas...
It looks like a lot of fun. I'm adding you to my webkinz friends list and blog roll.
S.Y.L.A.
I jusy put a post about webkinz
S.Y.L.A.
Post a Comment