CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Passing somthing on

I was invited to do an activity on my blog. I have to do an acrostic poem of my name. If I tag you you have to do the same and tag 4 more people. Here it goes.



Kenley (is)



Kind

Exciting to be around

Never bored

Loves homemade food

Elegant

Your friend!



Well I tried ;)



I am going to tag...



1. My mom (debie)

2. sister Ashton

3. Nicole

4. Little miss lilac



blog4ever!

3 cuties say...:

Debie Spurgeon said...

You are ALL that and so much more.

Jan said...

You did a great job in describing yourself. Loved it Kenley

K- Knows a lot about being a great friend
E- Everyone loves Kenley
N- Nice person
L- Loves to craft
E- Enjoys doing fun things in the summer
Y- Yearns to learn

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did that. Your the only one that did that through all the people I passed it on to. Have a great day. Stay tunned on my blog, I'm going to post my trip.
Bye bye.♥ ;)