CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Imagine!!!

Imagine......

A nice, warm, sunny day when all you hear is...... nothing. It is perfect silence. Then all of a sudden....





(Mom he is pinching me)

(I'm thirsty)

( When are we going to the water park?)

(Mom I can't find my shoes and hat)



(also imagine in whinny voices)



Then you might want to calm down with this.....................








It includes...

A cute plastic pitcher

Crystal Light drink mix (fruit punch)

8 blue Plastic cups

Star ice cube tray that makes 12 ice cubes


(all items are from target)

Make a comment to be entered into the giveaway.

The deadline is June 26th at 12:00 pm.

Blog4ever!

23 cuties say...:

Jan said...

You have promoted very well girls.
Count me in on the great giveaway. If I win, you can use it in the lemonade stand.

Blog4ever and C U l8ter and Bye bye and Bye 4 now

Sarah Jones said...

SO...that star ice cube tray sounds pretty cool. It would be perfect for a nice 4th of July BBQ!

Em and Ms said...

Cute idea for a giveaway! I'd LOVE to win! Please pick me!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Great summer giveaway girls. I won't enter, but I love the idea.

Elizabeth said...

Why not? Enter, Enter, Enter, Enter, Enter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just enter already. I won't mind. Plus I entered your giveaway. It will be a total random pick.
blog4ever!

Kristen M said...

Woah, did you guys just enter your own giveaway by commenting? hehe. GREAT idea girls! Perfect for summer!

rip said...

Cute stuff! I hope I win!

[jessica] said...

OOH i'm painting my room that color of blue. . . it would match!!! =]


ps i still don't see any pictures. just kidding.

Anonymous said...

You have a nice givaway. Awesome stuff. I hope I win. So count me in. Please pick me. I really really really want to get all that cute stuff. Please let me in.
Bye bye.

Deborama said...

You ladies are so funny! Summer rocks!

Anonymous said...

Did someone say GIVE AWAY!?

Catherine said...

Count me in! Very cute stuff!

[jessica] said...

P.S. i'm having a giveaway too.

Jodi said...

Okay - this is my 3rd try to post a comment... I was wondering if you were listening in at my house when you thought of those comments. I love your giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i <3 crystal light! see u at girls camp elizabeth!
-haley

Amy J. said...

What a "cool" give away!

Anonymous said...

I would love it if I won. I hope I win!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

I like your giveaway stuff. I did a lemonade stand once. I made alot of money with my brothers. We had to split it.
I like your blog. Come visit mine.

Abby said...

I am 10 years old and going into
5th grade I love your blog.Sorry I didn't do this earlier, I was at Name That Book camp and my friend's house till 4:30.

Nicole said...

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!! I absolutley LOVE giveaways!!! Have a great Summer! Hope to see you soon! BTW, did you watch the webkinz virus yet on youtube? Don't forget to comment about the video after watching it! Tell me what you think! C U L8TER!!!

Abby said...

My favorite color is blue and of corse you can put a post about me.

S.Y.L.A.

Abby said...

My B-day is in March

Is your sister still in girls camp?

Anonymous said...

When are you going to post the winner? Because it says that it ends the 26th at 12:00. It is passed that. Who won? Who won?
Bye bye.