CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Vegas part 2 and Girls camp



The Sunday i was in Vegas we went to Michael and Laura Rawlins' house for dinner. The Thai food was really yummy! The next day we went shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, but we missed the fashion shows. For dinner Monday night we went to The Elephant Bar. Emily, Madelyn, and i went on the carasol.



Girls Camp:



Girls Camp was really fun even though my air mattress had 4 holes in it.


The beehives before we left.




For a service project we made there cute, fuzzy teddies.







Me and Haley!!!


Almost every meal i helped make our ward's food. The night we got there the 2nd years in my ward made tacos for our young women. they were delicious.


Girls Camp was so fun. I'm so excited for Kenley to go next year!

7 cuties say...:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Wait a minute? You AND Kenley are going to be gone next year? You guys are going to have a blast. I'll miss you two though.

Em and Ms said...

I'm glad to finally see the rest of your Vegas trip...a month after you came! Girl's camp looks like it was fun. THat will be fun to have Kenley there next year. Madelyn and I are at your grandma's right now! Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun. Love the pictures.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pics!Elizabeth, i just remembered we took a picture of our "weak arms" before the hike, but we didn't take a picture of our "strong arms" after the hike!
-haley
p.s. if i have an e-mail, shouldn't i be able to post and have my name show up instead of having to be anonymous? i entered my username and password, but it didn't work. Help!

Jodi said...

Vegas and Girls Camp? I love them both...I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

♪Emmy♪ said...

you are so lucky to go to girls camp! i think that in two years i could go.

Anonymous said...

Go to my blog I gave you an award.
Bye bye.♥ ;)