Do you ever need something that you don't have and it is to expensive to buy. This was my project a few weeks ago....
I made about 10 pairs of earrings. They are really easy to make. All you have to do is get some beads, hooks as shown above, these,

and jewelry pliers.
Sorry I can't explain how to. It is to complicated on a computer. Maybe I can show some of you sometime.
blog4ever!





8 cuties say...:
Earings are so much fun to make. Those are some great pairs of earings you made. I love when I come over or you come over and we make earings. Those are some great pictures you took. I was going to post the earings I made but then I remembered that you were going to post the ones you made. I didn't want to copy you. Great post. I'll call you today.
Bye bye.♥ ;)
wow! those earrings are so cute! i want some...
i'm excited to see you guys this weekend!
I need some with earthy tones, browns/creams. Hurry and get on that ladies! :) j/j I just caught up on your posts and your trip sounds fabulous and girls camp looks too fun and you tagged me, I need to get one that! :)
Good for you! Your blog is amazing! I am glad I found it on my daughters computer!!!!
love the earrings! I also love your new background and theme and music! I got onto to your blog, and im like, uh what website am i on? You guys are so creative!
i really like your blog. i LOVE Abba also. have you seen the movie mama mia?
You guys are such beautiful earring makers. I love them all. Thanks for sharing your talents.
I love the earrings girls!!! I also need brown ones. ;)
Post a Comment