I was looking at some pictures and I found this.
This is a diagram of most of the Mormon temples around the world. I blew up the picture and I counted... Well there were too many to count.
This is a diagram of most of the Mormon temples around the world. I blew up the picture and I counted... Well there were too many to count.I read what the different colored dots were and...
Red = operating temple.
Total = to many to count
blue = temple announced or under construction.
Total = 13
black = former temple or proposed site where efforts have been suspended.
Total = 6
I think that is amazing that there are that there are so many different temples on the world today.
This is an ancient roman temple. Take the salt lake temple compared to this. I know this was built a LONG time ago but still. I love that I had the chance to be mormon. I think it is the best religion in the world.
Amen.






3 cuties say...:
Being a morman is the best. That old picture of that temple is pretty. I really like to see old stuff like that. I love your post today. Is it like a Sunday post? I love it. That map is cool. Where did you get it?
My mom said you and me can maybe go to Limited♥Too tomorrow. I'll call you. What time are you free? You don't have to go. I have a cupon for a friend and me. What ever you want to do. Have a great week. See you tomorrow.
Bye bye.♥ ;)
You guys are such great examples to my boys (and everyone). Thanks!
That was such a good idea for a post! I love that picture of the roman temple. I am so glad we have a temple close by also. It makes temple trips a lot quicker!
Post a Comment