CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Happy brithday Dallin. You can act like a regular brother (annoying) sometimes, but you are my brother anyway and I can't complain about that. You are an awesome Bro!
blog4ever!

7 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dallin. Your nine right.

Kenley I love your blog. It is awesome. Love the music. I love it I love it I love it.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Anonymous said...

You didn't call me. Is your mom back yet? I like your title.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Debie Spurgeon said...

This is really sweet Kenley, see I knew you really love Dallin.

Edweird said...

That is a pretty big duck tail. How do you catch a duck when your fishing?
Papa bear

Anonymous said...

That is funny that my dad made a comment on yours. He doesn't really do that. I'm really liking your blog better then last time.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Jan said...

You are such a good sister to recognize this special day for Dallin. Happy Birthday Dallin.

♪Emmy♪ said...

aww that is os cute. I can realate to my brother so much!!!!! happy b-day!!! hope you have the best!!!!