CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wildlife and The Enviornment

Some people think our world is one big trash can. It is hard to have people stop littering and things like that. Right now our world has these beautiful things. All of the nature pictures were taken either in our yard, on Dallin's Field trip, in England, or in my grandparent's yard.

If people don't stop then it will end up like this

If you read my mom's blog then you know that she thinks I am her little tree hugger.
blog4ever!

7 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

Those are cool pictures. Where were they taken? I know some of them were takin at that one fild trip. Have fun girls.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Anonymous said...

When you go to inside the White House take lots of pictures!! I really want to see inside. Have fun!!! I'm so excited for you.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

haley13 said...

I love the flowers! There all so pretty!

Anonymous said...

You should check out my blog.
Bye bye.♥☺

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm in awe that you are so aware of the environment and taking care of it. Way to be kenley.

Anonymous said...

I ♥love♥ your new music. I changed mine a little bit but the first one is still Right Here. But I put like 3 new songs on.
Bye bye.♥☺

The family trunk said...

Come see my blog I Have canged it a lot!
Bye 4 now!♥☺