There are lots of cool looking dogs. But I was searching on the Internet for a cute new screansaver and I found this type of dog!
Aren't they weird?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? they are called Panda Dogs! CRAZY HUH!
I don't know about you but I think they are cute!
Blog4ever♥☺♥





14 cuties say...:
Panda dogs are so cute. I want one. I'm so glad you posted this. They are so cute. Who would ever think that a panda and a dog would be mixed together? They make a great mix. I want one so bad.
I need to give you something today or tomorrow. What is best for you?
Bye bye.♥☺
They are so cute. BTW, I did know. BTW, LOVE the backgroud.
Bye 4 now!♥☺
It makes me want to get a dog. I bet it would feel nice and warm to have one of those panda dogs lay on your feet in the winter!
hey have you guys ever seen pics of ligers and other mixed breeds? they're really cool.
It kind of freaks me out.
Hi love the dogs!!!
bye 4 now!♥☺
They are still so cute. Go to my blog. I want one.
Bye bye.♥☺
Have fun at silverwood tomorrow!Don't go on tremors more than 5 times!
(The deleted comment was mind just in case you were wondering)
hey, do you like my pic? I still had my broken arm though.):
I want one for my birthday. Could you get me one?
That is the cutest face. Love it.
OMG! I have never heard of them! They are so ADORIBLE!!
they are so cute!!!!
Cool panda dog picture. Go check out my blog.
Bye Cutie.☺♦☺
Never seen anything like it. They're still cute though. :)
HEY KENNLY COMCHECK OUT MY BLOG .OH AND I LOVE THE PIC OF THE PANDADOG
BYE CUTIES☺♦☺
Post a Comment