A few weeks ago I got a call from the stake presedancy asking if I could give a 5 minutet or less talk on "I am a child of god" in Stake Confrence. It came to me so suddenly. I was shocked! My mom said I was being miss cool but she has been freeking out for me. And today I finally gave a the talk with 3 other youth speakers. I got a lot of complements and Everybody asking me if I was nervous. Well then President Monterith asked me if I was nervous when he was showing me where to sit. I responded "I'm not sure yet" ☺. Everybody also told me I look totally calm. ME- "You should of seen my legs, they were shaking like crazy." So Yeah!
blog4ever!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
A sudden surprize!
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 cuties say...:
kenley,
You did such a good job on your talk today. You spoke so clearly and calm, but most importantly I felt the spirit your words brought to the meeting. After you sat down, the bishop leaned over to me and asked "Wow! What ward is she in? She is an incredible young lady.";) We are very proud to know you!
You did great today Kenley! You were direct and smiling through the whole thing. You looked cute too! I loved the flower and necklaces. :) Utah looked like fun too! I love the way they celebrate. Over the top ALL the time. I miss that.
i would be so nervous!! i would say that i was sick the day of the ralk. did you ♥ stake confrence? we did. our skate president is so cool. most of them are. have a great sunday!!
I would be sooooooooooo nervous. You are brave. I know about your legs. Sometimes when I'm scared for something I shack like crazy. Hope it went well. We couldn't go because we were driving back from Portland. I'm so glad I'm back.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
You gave a wonderful heartfelt talk. Not to mention you were very poised. You are a great example for my children. thank you!
I was so proud of you sweetie, SO PROUD.
I think you did an amazing job, so confident!!! Don't loose that.
I'll call you today. I want to spend time with you before you leave. Have fun and take lots of pictures and POST IT!!!!!!!!!
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Go enter my giveaway.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I like your background!!!!! Utah looks like fun!!!!! go to my blog!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺
You did SO good, and Branson even stayed quiet so I could listen to you! Anderson was asked to speak also but couldn't since he was at Scout camp, that would have been cool if you two cousins could have sat together and talked together.
You were great and I think you made a big impression on everyone. Have a great trip ladies!
I wish I could have heard your talk, but I've heard a ton of great things about your talk. Way to go!
You did fantastic!! I was very impressed. I'm proud to know you!!!
You didn't look nervous at all. I would have been very nervous. You were a great example up there. Good job.
That seems so scary!!! That is like a one in a hundred chance that it would be you!
I didn't see your talk but I'm sure it was awesome.
Bravery is a good trait that you diffidently have.
-Megan Johnson
Hey, if you could hide your nervousness you can do a whole bunch of stuff!!!
-Megan
Post a Comment