CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here we go!!!!!!

Bye we are going to New York and D.C. See ya!!!!!!!!!

Blog4ever!


☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

14 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

Bye I'll miss you. Did you enter my giveaway? Take lots of pictures.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

The family trunk said...

I will miss you!!! And have FUN!!!!!!!☺ I want to go to New York!!!! Be Happy.
Bye 4 now!♥☺

♪Emmy♪ said...

have so much fun!! we will miss you so much!! make a post when you get back!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Now, why am I not on this jouney with you? Someone has to man the fort I guess. I know you are having fun so far, lucky ducks.

Jodi said...

Can't wait to hear about it!

Deborama said...

You are wild world travelers! Excellent job on your talk Kenley!

Anonymous said...

I have a blog! Come check me out! :)

Jan said...

You better have taken alot of pics. I am so excited for you girls and your adventures.

The family trunk said...

Can I have your award? I ♥ it!!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺

Emily said...

Hmm.... I the hobo that you knew when we were 4. Then we met again in secound-ish? grade when you moved.
Then you got scared of me then you moved back.


Obviously you do not like hobos.
I do to but it's not my fault I'm one.

ROFL, anyway I emailed you a while back..... I'm sorry if my image scared the heck out of you.
Anyway If you STILL don't know me I am donna's daughter, EMILY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, okay a little random.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Johnsons said...

I'm so exited for you.
-Megan

Johnsons said...

At least you didn't miss school!!
-Megan

Thing 1 said...

Hey I found your blog through Miss Mattie's blog. Come check mine out! I think it's awesome that you are New york AND d.c!! u r soooo lucky!!!

Johnsons said...

I'm so sorry that you were late for school today!