CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long! Utah was sooooo awesome! I had sooo much fun! We did a lot of things here are some of the things we did.....

We went to a parade!



We went to the Stadium of fire!


We went to a park and ate lunch with one of my mom's old friends from collage.

We went on a ski lift at Sundance.


We also had a great time at the children's museum.

We had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺


blog4ever!♥♥♥

8 cuties say...:

Nicole said...

KENLEY!!!! You saw MILEY CYRUS! AGAIN! I WISH I WAS YOU! What was she like? Was she even better in person? Was she worse in person? I want to know! Did she sing her best songs? Did she sing her worst songs? Did she have a good appearence? What did she wear? How many songs did she sing? MUST KNOW! BTW, did u know that Utah is where they're filming High School Musical 3???

Em and Ms said...

How fun--I love the pictures of the chair lift and Sundance. It's so beautiful there. I thought you guys were in New York right now?

♪Emmy♪ said...

that seemed so much fun!! OMG! you saw Miley! that is so cool!!! i haven't seen her except on tv! you lucky lucky girl!! where did you see her?? you have to tell me!! BTW it wan't THAT long.

{McKenzie} said...

Thats fine if you want your blog header pictures of you in D.C. and New York.

P.S- I can make as many as 5 pictures on your custom header.

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time in Utah! I can't believe how many people were at the Stadium of Fire. I'll have to show my younger boys the Curious George balloon and the older ones Miley. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kenley, your talk today was awesome! You did such a good job. You could tell that you really worked hard to give such a good talk, either that or you are just a natural born speaker. Maybe both? Thanks for doing your best. Jera S.

Anonymous said...

That looks so much fun!!!!!!! I wish I could have went. Miley Cyrus must have been awesome. Thanks for sharing how fun you had. Have fun on your next trip.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Debie Spurgeon said...

That picture on the chair lift took me back to how firmly I clung onto Britton during that ride.