CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Awards!

Everybody was Making blog awards so I decided to try it. If you get this award pass it on to 5 more people.


1. Miss-Mattie

2. Jan

3. My mom

4. Abby
5. Mckenzie


Oh and I also got these awards.....














1. Sarah

2. Lizzie

3. Jessica (Little Miss lilac)












1. Jan

2. My mom

3. Debie Ashton

Thanks everyone!♥♥♥♥♥

blog4ever!

5 cuties say...:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!!!! I'll put it on right away. Thanks again.
bye bye.♥☺♥

Anonymous said...

That's nice of you to give awards to your friends! My blog is meganmjohnson.blogspot. I'll see you latter!
-Megan

♪Emmy♪ said...

thanks so much!!! that is so cool that you mafe one too!!

cutiecallie said...

COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG

Johnsons said...

You guys are so nice. Thanks for being my friend! I love the music and the background. My brother is in-love with the song "Bad Day." One reason I like your Blog is because you write as sisters and that's so special.
-Megan J