i am so glad that you are back!!! did you have so much fun?? i want to know!! did you ake some pics? if you did post them and i want to see how it went!! bye!
Hope u had lots of fun! and yes i have lockers. I had them once in 4th grade and then in 7th and now in 8th! I had big problems with my locker last year! The janitor had to come unlock it so much that he got reeeeeally mad! it was kinda funny! :) anyhoo, post lots of pictures!
12 cuties say...:
Hope you guys had a great time!!! :)
I'm so glad that you are back. Post lots of pictures.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I knew that.
i am so glad that you are back!!! did you have so much fun?? i want to know!! did you ake some pics? if you did post them and i want to see how it went!! bye!
Yay!
Now you can talk to this hobo :D
Glad you are back safe and happy.
I hope you had fun in New York and D.C! Now you can send me pictures for my giveaway!
Right now I am going through changes in my blog, and it is closed. I will reopen it when I am done.
I reopened my blog. Tell me what you think!
Hope u had lots of fun! and yes i have lockers. I had them once in 4th grade and then in 7th and now in 8th! I had big problems with my locker last year! The janitor had to come unlock it so much that he got reeeeeally mad! it was kinda funny! :) anyhoo, post lots of pictures!
Thing 1 ♥♥♥
I'm glad your back. See ya!
Thank you for being such a great friend to Mattie. You make her feel like a sister. Thanks.
Hope you had an amazing trip--and you girls are just adorable! Enjoy the new school year!
Post a Comment