CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We need your help!

We came up with this wackey idea where we would each make a mii and you would have to vote on the ugliest. Here are the pictures.



Here is a question. Here are the people who participated in making one.




  • Elizabeth (13)

  • Kenley (11)

  • Dallin (9)

  • Cameron (5)

  • My mom (She says she is 25 (She isn't though))

Can you guess who did what mii?

The deadline is 9/16


good luck!


blog4ever!

8 cuties say...:

Amy J. said...

OK I vote that #1 is the UGLIEST!! :P Here are my guesses:

1Kenley
2 Mom
3Elizabeth
4Cameron
5 Dallin

Do I get the gold star?!

♪Emmy♪ said...

hmm hard. the ugliest is #4. hmmm.

1.Kenley
2.Mom
3.Dallin
4.Elizabeth
5.Cameron

Do you know how to make a mickey mouse?? I do! and miney. i will have to post it sometime.

Em and Ms said...

Here are my guesses:

1. Elizabeth
2. Debie
3. Kenley
4. Dallin
5. Cameron

Did I win? Oh, and I vote #2 as the ugliest...or just plain scary. Can you imagine meeting him on the street? How come all your ugly Miis are guys?

Anonymous said...

I think the uglest is the 1st 2nd and 3rd.

1. Debie
2. Kenley
3. Elizabeth
4. Cameron
5. Dallin

Well those are my choices. If I win do I get anything? That is a really great idea too. Thanks for showing them. They are really funny.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Sarah Jones said...

I think 3 is the ugliest (whats up with his forehead!?)...here are my guesses:

1. Elizabeth
2. Debie
3. Kenley
4. Cameron
5. Dallin

Debie Spurgeon said...

I think mine is the scarriest, by far. I'm not talking though.

Anonymous said...

Wait I'll say...

1. Debie
2. Elizabeth
3. Kenley
4. cameron
5. Dallin

That is a change in my answer.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

haley13 said...

I cant tell which one is scarier: #1 or #3!
Here are my guesses:
1.Debie
2.Elizabeth
3.Kenley
4.Dallin
5.Cameron