Harry Potter is so CUTE!!!!!!! Is his bangs trying to hide that scare? Does he like it at all. Well Harry Potter is cuter in person. Hes not so cute in the movie but in pictures darling. Bye bye.♥☺♥
Kenley. The reason you weren't in that picture was because that was the practice time. I am so sorry about that. I couldn't take a picture during the funeral as I thought that might be disrespectful. But I do know that you were there and she knows that you were there. You did an amazing job. And felt the Spirit too. I am very proud of you and how you live your life. You are a very good girl and example to many :)
Hi my name is zoey. I am 15 years old. I live in cal. I have a good frined named emma. and we play on the cuputer.and we talk alot on my blackberry. And this witer brack I want to go to my frienda house the hole witter brack!!!!!! where do you live? text me back!*$#
18 cuties say...:
Haha. very cute Britton and Cameron
Those are the cutest Harry Potters I have ever seen!
These pictures crack me up. At least you didn't dress them up like girls like most big sisters do ;)
Harry Potter is so CUTE!!!!!!! Is his bangs trying to hide that scare? Does he like it at all. Well Harry Potter is cuter in person. Hes not so cute in the movie but in pictures darling.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Britton is the man. He is so cute.
Ah! Run before they turn you into frogs!
Kenley. The reason you weren't in that picture was because that was the practice time. I am so sorry about that. I couldn't take a picture during the funeral as I thought that might be disrespectful. But I do know that you were there and she knows that you were there. You did an amazing job. And felt the Spirit too. I am very proud of you and how you live your life. You are a very good girl and example to many :)
You guys are too much.
fabulous! Your lucky you have little brothers right!? :) How is your face Elizabeth?
Cute pictures. I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter movie in December.
Hi my name is zoey. I am 15 years old. I live in cal. I have a good frined named emma. and we play on the cuputer.and we talk alot on my blackberry. And this witer brack I want to go to my frienda house the hole witter brack!!!!!! where do you live?
text me back!*$#
He (harry potter) is so cute!
You got to meet Harry Potter in person?! Lucky!
I love Harry Potter and I hope that J.k Rowling writes more.
Expecto Patronum! Avada Kadavra! Expeliarmous! Stupify! Um... that's all of the jinxes I know.
Since you know Harry Potter, can you give me his phone number? I'm Harry potter's BIGGEST FAN.
Wait, Harry Potter's blond! What happened?
How cute!
Post a Comment